- Course Aim
- Effective communication is essential to ensure safe, quality care. This course identifies the potential barriers to communication and explores strategies that can promote positive communication with those you support, based on their individual needs.
- Learning Outcomes
- Discuss the importance of effective communication for the delivery of safe, quality care and support
- Identify potential barriers to effective communication when caring for individuals with a variety of communication needs
- Recognise the importance of adapting communication approaches and identify key strategies to support individual communication needs
- Course Information Sheet_Communication Supporting Individuals_ AOC17061-B-HR-NZ
- Quick Reference Guide_Communication Supporting Individuals_AOC17061_B-HR-GN
- Poster_Communication Supporting Individuals_AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Infographic_Communication Supporting Individuals_AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Extension Assessment_Communication Supporting Individuals_AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Evidence Assessment_Communication Supporting Individuals_AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Essential Assessment_Communication Supporting Individuals_ AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Coordinator Resources_Communication Supporting Individuals_AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Certificate_Communication Supporting Individuals_ AOC17061-B-HR-GN
- Communication_ Supporting Individuals Question Bank.