We are looking to hire an RN who is interRAI certified with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in aged care.
Candidates must have relevant qualifications, along with relevant experience, including:
- Commitment to helping residents in a continuing care environment.
- Physical fitness and a commitment to maintain this.
- A caring considerate attitude and responsiveness to the care of the elderly.
- Ability to adapt to change and to work efficiently under pressure.
- Good organisation and prioritising skills.
- Honesty, integrity, conscientiousness and industriousness.
- Previous experience in care of the elderly.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding, able to follow instructions.
- Awareness of ways to optimise independence of residents.
- Understanding of residents’ rights, advocacy and privacy.
Current interRAI and First Aid Certificates are a MUST!!!.
Permanent part-time rostered hours: days with most weekends and on-call required. Other shifts may be needed at times.
Fraser Manor Rest Home is a highly regarded holistic aged care facility. We pride ourselves on being a family oriented facility that leads the way in creative and compassionate aged care for seniors. You will be joining a family where quality care is mixed in with lots of smiles and laughter.
If you meet these requirements and are passionate about caring for the elderly and want to be part of a great team who work as a family, then we invite you to apply today.
Job Type: Part-time
- Nursing: 2 years
- Registered Nurse
- Excellent English