Laundry Attendant and Cleaner in a Rest Home in Tauranga.
Fraser Manor Rest Home comes highly recommended from residents and their families. We pride ourselves on being a family-oriented facility that caters to the needs of our residents. Our staff have the expertise to care for residents with varying needs. You will be joining a family where quality care is mixed in with lots of smiles and laughter.
We have a permanent, part-time, position available for a Laundry Attendant and Cleaner. You will oversee and run the laundry facility for the first part of the shift and then switch over to cleaning for the remainder.
Job Overview and Requirements
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the facility. Example tasks include: cleaning of toilets, showers, hand basins, vacuuming, moping, dusting, sanitising surfaces, emptying rubbish, washing windows.
- Oversee and run the laundry facility while on duty including delivery to residents.
- Maintain a required standard of disinfection, hygiene, and cleanliness throughout the facility.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of infection control precautions.
- Compassion for the elderly and an interest in getting to know and interact with our lovely residents.
- MUST HAVE VALID NZ WORK VISA or RESIDENCY.
Schedule will be every Saturday and Sunday, plus weekday cover for when other staff are away.
If you would be interested in working with us, please get in touch. We look forward to meeting you.