We have a permanent position available for an experienced cleaner with knowledge of infection control including covid precautions and use of PPE.
- Cleaning of toilets, showers, hand basins, mop all lino areas, dust and sanitise all areas, wash windows, empty rubbish, vacuuming, sweep seating areas around facility.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the facility.
- Maintain a required standard of disinfection and cleanliness of all surfaces throughout the facility.
- To maintain equipment.
- To maintain standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Compliance with Policies.
- Any other tasks as may be requested by your supervisors.
- To perform proper health and safety.
- To perform proper infection control in all aspects of work.
- MUST HAVE VALID NZ WORK VISA or RESIDENCY
Fraser Manor Rest Home in Tauranga comes highly recommended from residents and their families. We pride ourselves on being a family oriented facility that caters to the needs of our residents. Our staff have the expertise to care for residents with varying needs. You will be joining a family where quality care is mixed in with lots of smiles and laughter.