Seeking enthusiastic customer service professional.
We are currently hiring Concierge/Receptionist to help create a positive resident experience – greeting, welcoming, engaging and assisting our residents, family members, guests and callers.
Usual hours 10am – 4pm or as needed.
Advancement Opportunities Available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to:
- Greets visitors to the facility in a prompt and gracious manner. Determines the purpose of the visit, and performs covid screening according to infection control protocols, contacts the appropriate party, and takes visitor to designated visits area.
- Takes reservations for visits and outings, and outside appointments
- Answers and directs all incoming phone calls to the appropriate person and/or takes and distributes messages promptly and accurately.
- Manages incoming and outbound mail, accepts, sanitises and delivers packages. Assists residents and team members with outbound packages/ express mail and assists with tracking if needed.
- Greeting Visitors and screening them through approved infection protocols and procedures
- Respond to Resident requests.
- Ensure that our Residents are helped in a timely fashion.
- Spontaneous desire to assist others and provide excellent service.
- Assist staff in providing and coordinating services to Residents, families and guests.
- Assist Residents in scheduling of services in and out of the Community.
- Schedule transportation for Residents.
- Use courtesy, patience and tact in dealing with the public and Residents.
- Ability to pleasantly communicate with Residents.
- Develop, promote and monitor excellence in the delivery of customer service.
- Strong desire to work with seniors
Knowledge Expectations: Knowledge of and ability to operate and maintain equipment; photocopier, telephone, computer and printer. Ability to enter and retrieve data from the facility computer system. Working knowledge of MS software programs.
Qualifications: Excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of, or willingness and ability to learn computer programs used in this facility. Proficient keyboard and data entry skills. Cheerful personality and creative.